Frequently Asked Other Housing Progams Questions

If my apartment is part of a Project Based Section 8 project funded by HUD and the property is sold, can the new owner make me move out?

If a Project Based Section 8 apartment community is sold and the new owner decides not to renew the Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) contract with ... Read More

What does an income limit mean?

The income limit for an affordable housing program is the maximum amount of income a household can earn to qualify to receive assistance.The... Read More

Is there a program to help purchase a home? (Homeownership)

Yes, there are homeownership programs that help guide qualified persons to purchase their own home, and HUD's website provides a great amount o... Read More