New Guide: How to Port a VASH Voucher

Top Photo: Sign in front of the VA headquarters building in Washington, DC. Photo by

Similar to regular Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) Vouchers can be used to port to a catchment area in a different part of the country.

However, if the veteran wants to port outside the Veterans Administration Medical Center (VAMC) catchment area, the VAMC case manager must approve the move.

Our new guide helps explain how a VASH Voucher holder can port their voucher to a new area. Read the new guide here:

How to Port a VASH Voucher

Related News