Reform Housing Authority

510 5th Court NW, Reform, AL

There is one waiting list open now offered by Reform Housing Authority.

Reform Housing Authority Waiting Lists

Waiting ListStatus
Reform Housing Authority Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Reform Housing Authority offers the Public Housing programs in Reform.

Go to the Alabama Section 8 Waiting Lists page or the Alabama Public Housing Waiting Lists page for more nearby housing applications.

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

As of July 2017, the Reform Housing Authority (RHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list applications.

To apply: Pick up an application at the RHA office, located at 510 5th Ct. NW, Reform, AL 35481.

Once the pre-application has been completed, it must be:

  • Mailed to the above address
  • Hand delivered to the above address

There are no preferences.

Selected applicants will be placed on the waiting list by the date and time the application is received.

For more information, call the RHA office at (205) 375-6360.

Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (205)375-6360.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 07/06/2017.

About Reform Housing Authority

Phone: (205) 375-6360.

Public Housing Apartments Operated by Reform Housing Authority

Reform Ha

500 6th Ave NW
Reform, Alabama