Imperial Valley Housing Authority

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Imperial Valley Housing Authority.

Open: Imperial Valley Housing Authority Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

As of July 2017, the Imperial Valley Housing Authority (IVHA) is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

To apply:

  • Download and print the application online.
  • Pick up an application at the IVHA office, located at 1402 D St., Brawley, CA 92227.

Once the application has been completed, it must be hand delivered to the IVHA office at the above address.

This waiting list has the following preferences: veterans, or living in substandard conditions.

Selected applicants will be placed on the waiting list by the date and time the application is received, by order of preferences.

For more information, visit the IVHA website, or call the office at (760) 351-7000. 

Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via 7603517000.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 07/11/2017.

↑ Back To Top

Closed: Imperial Valley County, California Section 8 HCV

The status of this waiting list is unknown. If you have information regarding this waiting list contact us.

Last Updated on 04/09/2018.

↑ Back To Top

About Imperial Valley Housing Authority

1401 D Street, Brawley, CA | Visit Website | (760) 351-7000

Imperial Valley Housing Authority provides affordable housing for up to 2,237 low and moderate income households through its Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing programs..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Imperial Valley Housing Authority is located in Imperial County, CA.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.