Open: Northwest Florida Regional Housing Authority Public Housing
Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.
The Northwest Florida Regional Housing Authority is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for families and senior disabled individuals.
This housing authority offers seven apartment communities with 370 units, located throughout Northwest Florida:
1. The Blountstown Community accepts applications every Friday between the hours of 3pm and 5pm
1004 Fuqua Circle, Blountstown, FL 32424
2. The Bonifay Community accepts applications every Friday, between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
E Byrd Ave., Bonifay FL 32425
3. The Cross City Community accepts application every Thursday, between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
NE 203 Ave, Cross City, FL 32628
4. The Graceville Community is the central office, and accepts applications Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
5302 Brown St, Graceville, FL 32440
5. The Jasper Community accepts applications every Friday between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
317 3rd St. NW, Jasper, FL 32052
6. The Wewahitchka Community accepts applications every Friday, between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
522 E. 7th St., Wewahitchka, FL 32465
7. The Sneads Community accepts applications every Friday, between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
8094 Eugenia St., Sneads, FL 32460
To apply for public housing you must visit one of the community sites that are listed above, during the times that they accept applications to fill one out. You must fill out the application at the office during those times, you can not take an application home with you. Be sure to bring these original documents with you when filling out the application: birth certificates, social security cards, proof of all income, and photo IDs for all adult household members.
This housing authority does not have any preferences: your application is placed by date and time received.
More information can be found by visiting the housing authority website at http://www.nwfloridahousing.org/
, or the central office can be reached with any questions you may have about public housing by caling 850-263-4442 or 1-800-365-9527, between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday-Friday.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (850)263-5303.
Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.
Last Updated on 05/22/2015.
↑ Back To Top