Suwannee County Housing Authority

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Suwannee County Housing Authority.

Open: Suwannee County Housing Authority Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The North Central Florida Housing Authority serves the Levy, Gilchrist, and Suwanee Counties.

The North Central Florida Housing Authority is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

This housing authority offers six apartment communities in three counties with a total of 154 units, ranging in size from 1 to 4 bedrooms. For a complete listing of each community, please follow this link.

To apply for public housing please follow this link for the online application.

Once your application has been submitted you will receive a confirmation number, please write this number down or print out the page, and keep for future reference.

This housing authority does have a preference of working families for their Pine Apartments.

More information can be found by visiting the housing authority website at, or they can be reached with any questions you may have by calling 352-486-5420, between the hours of 8am and 4pm, Monday-Thursday.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (352)486-5420.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 05/22/2015.

↑ Back To Top

About Suwannee County Housing Authority

611 South Pine Street, Bronson, FL (352) 486-5420

Suwannee County Housing Authority provides affordable housing for up to 20 low and moderate income households through its Public Housing program..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Suwannee County Housing Authority is located in Suwannee County, FL.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.