Bonner Springs Housing Authority

420 N Park Avenue
Bonner Springs, Johnson County, Kansas 66012

Bonner Springs Housing Authority is a housing authority that participates in the Public Housing program. As of November 27th, 2021, Bonner Springs Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.

Bonner Springs Housing Authority serves Bonner Springs.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting List Status
Bonner Springs Housing Authority Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Bonner Springs Housing Authority Waiting Lists

During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, some waiting list openings may be postponed until further notice. Application methods may change, as well. Visit the housing authority's website for the latest on its current operations, if one is available. If there is no information online, you can contact the housing authority directly. Office operations may be different from usual, and it may take days or weeks to get a response.

Bonner Springs Housing Authority Phone: (913) 441-3816.

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

How To Apply to the Waiting List

The Bonner Springs Housing Authority (BSHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list applications. Waiting lists for a specific community or bedroom size may be closed.

There are two ways to apply:

  1. Visit the BSHA to pick up an application, located at 420 N. Park Ave, Bonner Springs, KS 66012,
  2. Call (913) 441-3816 to request an application by mail.
  3. Download and print the online application here. Click the link titled Public Housing Authority Application, under the section "How Do I Apply?"

Once the application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address above.

The following documentation is required with the application: Social Security Cards, birth certificates, proof of all income, government issued photo ID or passport for all adult household members, last years federal tax returns, copy of financial aid award letter and enrollment showing credit hours, and three months of bank statements.

For more information, visit the BSHA website, or call the office at (913) 441-3816.

Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (913)441-3816.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 01/12/2018.

About Bonner Springs Housing Authority

Representatives of Bonner Springs Housing Authority may be available by phone at (913) 441-3816. Unless otherwise noted above, applications will not be provided or accepted by phone.

HCV Portability Status

Bonner Springs Housing Authority does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.

Public Housing Apartments Operated by Bonner Springs Housing Authority

Vaughn Dale

420 N Park Ave
Bonner Springs, Kansas