Great Bend Housing Authority

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Great Bend Housing Authority.

Open: Great Bend Housing Authority Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Great Bend Housing Authority (GBHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

The GBHA offers two communities for families and senior/disabled individuals, ranging in size from studio's to 3 bedrooms.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the GBHA to pick up a pre-application, located at 1101 Kansas Ave., Great Bend, KS  67530 during normal office hours.
  2. Download the Cheyenne Village pre-application online, or The Public Housing Hi-Rise pre-application online, then print and complete.
Once the pre-application has been completed, it must be hand delivered to the address listed above during normal office hours.

Be sure to include these documents with the pre-application: Social Security Cards, birth certificates, government issued IDs for all adult household members, proof of all income, alimony, child support, and legal separation and divorce decree (if applicable).

No preferences were noted.

For more information, visit the GBHA website, or call the office at (620) 793-7761 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (620)793-7761.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/14/2015.

↑ Back To Top

About Great Bend Housing Authority

1101 Kansas Avenue, Great Bend, KS (620) 793-7761

Great Bend Housing Authority provides affordable housing for up to 179 low and moderate income households through its Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing programs..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Great Bend Housing Authority is located in Great Bend, KS.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.