Junction City Housing Authority

1202 Country Club Ln
Junction City, Geary County, Kansas 66441

Junction City Housing Authority is a housing authority that participates in the Public Housing program. As of September 17th, 2021, Junction City Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.

Junction City Housing Authority serves Junction City.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting List Status
Junction City Housing Authority Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Junction City Housing Authority Waiting Lists

During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, some waiting list openings may be postponed until further notice. Application methods may change, as well. Visit the housing authority's website for the latest on its current operations, if one is available. If there is no information online, you can contact the housing authority directly. Office operations may be different from usual, and it may take days or weeks to get a response.

Junction City Housing Authority Phone: (785) 238-5882.

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

How To Apply to the Waiting List
The Junction City Housing Authority (JCHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

The JCHA offers two Public Housing communities with 118 units for families and senior/disabled individuals, ranging in size from 1 to 4 bedrooms.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the JCHA to pick up a pre-application, located at 1202 Country Club Ln., Junction City, KS 66441, during normal office hours.
  2. Request to have a pre-application mailed to you by calling (785) 238-5882 during normal office hours.
Once the pre-application has been completed, it must be hand delivered to the address listed above during normal office hours.

Be sure to include these documents with the pre-application: Social Security Cards, birth certificates, proof of all income, and photo IDs for all adult household members.

The JCHA does not have a preference.

Qualified applicants will be placed by the date and time the pre-application is received.

For more information, the JCHA can be reached by calling (785) 238-5882 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via 7852385882.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/14/2015.

About Junction City Housing Authority

Representatives of Junction City Housing Authority may be available by phone at (785) 238-5882. Unless otherwise noted above, applications will not be provided or accepted by phone.

HCV Portability Status

Junction City Housing Authority does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.