Open: Allen Park Housing Commission Public Housing
Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.
The Allen Park Housing Commission (APHC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for senior/disabled/single individuals.
Please note: The APHC does not offer a family Public Housing program.
There are two ways to apply:
- Visit the APHC to pick up a pre-application, located at 17000 Campaign Rd., Allen Park, MI 48101, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm EDT, Monday-Friday.
- Download the online pre-application here, then print and complete.
Once the pre-application has been completed, there are three ways to return it:
- Fax the pre-application to the APHC at (313) 928-0488.
- Call the APHC to request an appointment to turn in the application at (313) 928-5970, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Mail the application to the address listed above.
Be sure to include these documents with your application: Government-issued IDs for all adult household members, Social Security Cards, proof of all income, birth certificates, SSI benefit statement, rent receipt for past three months, proof of veteran status, and name and address of a personal reference.
The APRC does have a preference for disabled and veteran applicants.
For more information, visit the APRC website
, or call the office at (313) 928-5970 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (313)928-5970.
Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.
Last Updated on 08/06/2015.
↑ Back To Top