Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List
Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.
How To Apply to the Public Housing Waiting ListThe Allen Park Housing Commission (APHC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for senior/disabled/single individuals.
- Visit the APHC to pick up a pre-application, located at 17000 Campaign Rd., Allen Park, MI 48101, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm EDT, Monday-Friday.
- Download the online pre-application here, then print and complete.
- Fax the pre-application to the APHC at (313) 928-0488.
- Call the APHC to request an appointment to turn in the application at (313) 928-5970, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Mail the application to the address listed above.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (313)928-5970.
Last Updated on 08/06/2015.