Coldwater Housing Commission

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Coldwater Housing Commission.

Open: Coldwater Housing Commission Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Coldwater Housing Commission (CHC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for senior/disabled individuals.

Please note: The CHC does not offer a Public Housing program for families.

The CHC offers one Public Housing program with 96 units for senior/disabled individuals.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the CHC to pick up a pre-application, located at 60 South Clay St., Goldwater, MI 49036, during normal office hours.
  2. Download the online pre-application here, then print and complete.
Once the application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above.

Be sure to include copies of these documents with your application: Social Security Cards, proof of all income, and photo IDs for all adult household members.

The CHC does have a preference point system for applicants: Involuntarily displaced, substandard living conditions, rent burden, live and/or work in Branch County, or a veteran.

For more information, visit the CHC website, or call the office at (517) 278-2660 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (517)278-2660.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/07/2015.

↑ Back To Top

About Coldwater Housing Commission

60 South Clay Street, Coldwater, MI (517) 278-2660

Coldwater Housing Commission provides affordable housing for up to 100 low and moderate income households through its Public Housing program..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Coldwater Housing Commission is located in Coldwater, MI.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.