Gladwin City Housing Commission

215 South Antler Street
Gladwin, Gladwin County, Michigan 48624

Gladwin City Housing Commission is a Public Housing Agency that participates in the Public Housing program.

Gladwin City Housing Commission offers Public Housing rental assistance in Gladwin.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting List Status
Gladwin City Housing Commission Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Gladwin City Housing Commission Waiting Lists

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Gladwin City Housing Commission (GCHC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

The GCHC offers one Public Housing community with 70 units for families and senior/disabled individuals.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the GCHC to pick up a pre-application, located at 215 S. Antler Gladwin, MI 48624, during normal office hours.
  2. Download the online pre-application here, then print and complete.

Once the pre-application has been completed, call the GCHC to schedule an application interview at (989) 426-5721 during normal office hours.

Be sure to include these documents to the interview: Birth certificates, Social Security Cards, and photo IDs for all adult household members.

The GCHC does have a preference point system: Veteran, or disabled.

For more information, visit the GCHC website, or call the office at (989) 426-5721 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (989)426-5721.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/06/2015.

About Gladwin City Housing Commission

Phone: (989) 426-5721.

HCV Portability Status

Gladwin City Housing Commission does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.