Ironwood Housing Commission

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Ironwood Housing Commission.

Open: Ironwood Housing Commission Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Ironwood Housing Commission (IHC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

The IHC offers one Public Housing community with 148 units for families and senior/disabled individuals.

There are three ways to apply:
  1. Visit the IHC to pick up a pre-application, located at 515 E. Vaughn St., Ironwood, MI 49938, from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm CDT, Monday-Friday.
  2. Request to have a pre-application mailed to you by calling (906) 932-3341, from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
  3. Download the online pre-application here, then print and complete.

Once the application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above. 

Be sure to include copies of these documents with your application: Birth certificates, Social Security Cards, proof of all income, and photo IDs for all adult household members.

No preferences were noted.

For more information, call the IHC office at (906) 932-3341 from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (906)932-3341.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/07/2015.

↑ Back To Top

About Ironwood Housing Commission

515 East Vaughn Street, Ironwood, MI (906) 932-3341

Ironwood Housing Commission provides affordable housing for up to 148 low and moderate income households through its Public Housing program..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Ironwood Housing Commission is located in Ironwood, MI.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.