Cambridge Economic Development Authority

Waiting Lists

Learn more about Cambridge Economic Development Authority.

Open: Cambridge Economic Development Authority Public Housing

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Cambridge Economic Development Authority (CEDA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for senior/disabled households.

Please note: The CEDA does not offer a Public Housing community for families.

The CEDA offers one Public Housing community with 45 units for senior/disabled households, available in size of one bedroom units only.

There are two ways to apply

  1. Visit the CEDA to pick up a pre-application, located at 121 Fern Street S, Cambridge, MN 55008, during normal office hours.
  2. Download the pre-application online here, then print and complete.
Once the pre-application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above.

No documents are needed at this time.

The CEDA does have a preference for: Elderly, handicap, and disabled

For more information, the CEDA can be reached by calling (763) 552-3278 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (763)689-3883.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/28/2015.

↑ Back To Top

About Cambridge Economic Development Authority

121 South Fern Street, Cambridge, MN (763) 689-3883

Cambridge Economic Development Authority provides affordable housing for up to 121 low and moderate income households through its Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing programs..

Housing Authority Jurisdiction

Low-income housing managed by Cambridge Economic Development Authority is located in Cambridge, MN.

Households with a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher managed by this housing authority must rent within its jurisdiction.