About Dakota County Community Development Agency

The Dakota County Community Development Agency is a Section 8 and Public Housing Public Housing Agency in Eagan, Minnesota.

The Dakota County Community Development Agency serves Dakota County, Burnsville, West St Paul, Mendota Heights, Apple Valley, Hastings, Lakeville, Rosemount, South St Paul, South Saint Paul, Farmington, South St. Paul, Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, Inver Grove Height, Inver Grove, West St. Paul, Castle Rock, Coates, Douglas, Empire, Eureka, Greenvale, Hampton, Hamptonship, Lilydale, Marshan, Mendota, Miesville, New Trier, Nininger, Northfield, Randolph, Randolphship, Ravenna, Sciota, Sunfish Lake, Vermillion, Vermillionship and Waterford.

Dakota County Community Development Agency Waiting Lists

Dakota County, Minnesota Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list is currently closed. It was last open for two days in April 2015. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

To apply during the opening period, applicants were required to complete the online application.

This waiting list had the following preferences: Live, work or attend school full-time in Dakota County. Unlike how most waiting lists are operated, 95% of persons placed on the waiting list will be those who qualify for preferences, and the remaining 5% will be filled by applicants who do not qualify for any preferences.

2,500 applicants were placed on the waiting list by random lottery, after sorting preferences.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

Section 8 PBV Waiting List Project Based Voucher Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Section 8 Project-Based Voucher waiting list is currently closed. It was last open for two days in April 2015. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

To apply during the opening period, applicants were required to complete the online application.

This waiting list had the following preferences: Live, work or attend school full-time in Dakota County. Unlike how most waiting lists are operated, 95% of persons placed on the waiting list will be those who qualify for preferences, and the remaining 5% will be filled by applicants who do not qualify for any preferences.

700 applicants were placed on the waiting list by random lottery, after sorting preferences.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.


IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program. Section 8 Project-Based Voucher tenants are required to live in a specific apartment community or scattered site. After one year of occupancy, a Project-Based Voucher tenant may request to be placed on a waiting list to receive the next available Housing Choice Voucher or similar tenant-based rental assistance.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

Public Housing Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Scattered Site Public Housing waiting list is currently closed. This waiting list was last open in June 2017. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

This waiting list had the following preferences, Live, work, or hired to work or go to school full-time in Dakota County. Senior applicants can qualify for the preference if they have an immediate family member living in Dakota County.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

Senior (55+) Housing Program Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Senior Housing Program waiting list is currently closed. This waiting list was last open in June 2017. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

Please note: This program is for persons 55+.

This waiting list had the following preferences, Live, work, or hired to work or go to school full-time in Dakota County. Senior applicants can qualify for the preference if they have an immediate family member living in Dakota County.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

Workforce Housing Program Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Workforce Housing Program waiting list is currently closed. This waiting list was last open in June 2017. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

Please note: This program is for families with children under the age of 18.

This waiting list had the following preferences, Live, work, or hired to work or go to school full-time in Dakota County. Senior applicants can qualify for the preference if they have an immediate family member living in Dakota County.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

Colleen Loney Manor Waiting List: Closed

The Dakota County Community Development Agency (DCCDA) Colleen Loney Manor waiting list is currently closed. This waiting list was last open in June 2017. There is no notice of when this waiting list will reopen.

Please note: This property is designated for seniors (62+), handicapped, disabled, near elderly (55+), and single person households.

This waiting list had the following preferences, Live, work, or hired to work or go to school full-time in Dakota County. Senior applicants can qualify for the preference if they have an immediate family member living in Dakota County.

For more information, visit the DCCDA website, or call the office at (651) 675-4400.

Last Updated on 06/20/2017.

More information about Dakota County Community Development Agency can be found on its website at http://www.dakotacda.org/.


About the Dakota County Community Development Agency Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program

As of the most recent VMS report, Dakota County Community Development Agency manages 2,525 active Housing Choice Vouchers.

The following is a summary of the types of vouchers managed and the monthly costs of each:

Standard Homeownership Family Unification Ported Out VASH
Vouchers 2,108 5 85 304 23
Monthly Cost Per Voucher $557 $424 $701 $760 $507
Monthly Cost $1,174,436 $2,121 $59,585 $231,044 $11,653

Public Housing Operated by Dakota County Community Development Agency

610 Pleasant Dr
Hastings, Minnesota
Portland N and S Biscayne Townhomes Office is a 242 unit low income housing apartment community in Hastings.
Some or all apartments in this community are rent subsidized, which means rent is income based.
Public Housing
1675 Livingston Ave
West St Paul, Minnesota
Colleen Loney Manor is a 80 unit low income housing apartment community in West St Paul.
Some or all apartments in this community are rent subsidized, which means rent is income based.
Public Housing
17150 Hemlock Ct
Lakeville, Minnesota
Hemlock is a 1 unit low income housing apartment community in Lakeville.
Some or all apartments in this community are rent subsidized, which means rent is income based.
Public Housing
  • «
  • 1
  • »