Heritage Haven Cresco
301 1st Avenue E.,
Heritage Haven Cresco, located at 301 1st Avenue E. in Cresco, has studio and one bedroom apartments. Heritage Haven Cresco participates in the Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly program.
|One Bedroom (1/1)
Heritage Haven Cresco Details
- 12 studio and one bedroom units.
- Water and Sewer utilities included in rent
- Electricity utility included in rent
- Heat utility included in rent
- Senior (62+)
- Supportive Housing for the Elderly
About Heritage Haven Cresco
- 12 apartments including, two efficiencies, nine regular one bedrooms, one - one bedroom apartments specifically designed for persons with a physical disability.
- All apartments provided with refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal and air conditioner.
- Utilities included in rent except cable hook up and telephone
- Sizable laundry room set up to make completing your laundry an easier task
- Mail delivered inside the building to your private mail box
- Spacious community room to visit comfortably with other tenants, visitor, family and friends
- Parking available near the building for easy access.
- Pets allowed with prior approval and all requirements must be met
- Next door to a Kwik Star
- Security Entrance System
Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly
Since this property was built or renovated using funding from HUD's Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly program, residency is usually restricted to households earning 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI) or less with at least one member age 62 years or older. Tenants pay rent based on household income. This rent is usually the highest of the following three amounts: either 30% adjusted monthly income, or 10% unadjusted monthly income, or, if receiving welfare assistance, the housing costs portion of this assistance.
Heritage Haven Cresco is managed by Allegiant Property Management, LLC.