When a landlord gives a tenant an eviction notice, there are many steps to the legal process that must be followed by both parties. It’s important for renters facing eviction to know their rights and options to take, or they risk losing their home.

Start the guide at Part 1: Offer to Negotiate or choose a topic from the list below.

How To Prevent Eviction Guide