Garden City Housing Authority

606 Pershing
Garden City, Finney County, Kansas 67846

Garden City Housing Authority is a Public Housing Agency in Garden City, Kansas that participates in the Public Housing program. As of September 17th, 2019, Garden City Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.

The Public Housing Waiting List is open indefinitely.

Garden City Housing Authority serves Garden City.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting ListStatus
Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Garden City Housing Authority Waiting Lists

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

How To Apply to the Public Housing Waiting List

The Garden City Housing Authority (GCHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families.

Please note: The one bedroom waiting list is currently closed.

The GCHA offers two Public Housing communities with 98 units for families and senior/disabled individuals, ranging in size from 1 to 3 bedrooms.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the GCHA to pick up a pre-application, located at 606 Pershing Ave., Garden City, KS 67846, during normal office hours.
  2. Request to have a pre-application mailed to you by calling (620) 276-1240 during normal office hours.
Once the pre-application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above.

Be sure to include these documents with the pre-application: Photo IDs for all adult household members, and Social Security Cards.

The GCHA does not have a preference.

Qualified applicants will be placed by the date and time the pre-application is received.

For more information, the GCHA can be reached by calling (620) 276-1240 during normal office hours.

Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (620)276-1240.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 08/14/2015.

About Garden City Housing Authority

HCV Portability Status

Garden City Housing Authority does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.

Public Housing Operated by Garden City Housing Authority

Pershing Manor and Redwood Place

606 Pershing Ave
Garden City, KS
  • «
  • 1
  • »