Housing Authority of Central City

509 South 9th Street, Central City, KY

There is one waiting list open now offered by Housing Authority of Central City.

Housing Authority of Central City Waiting Lists

Waiting ListStatus
Housing Authority of Central City Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Housing Authority of Central City offers the Public Housing programs in Central City.

Go to the Kentucky Section 8 Waiting Lists page or the Kentucky Public Housing Waiting Lists page for more nearby housing applications.

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Housing Authority of Central City (HACC) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list pre-applications for families and senior/disabled households.

The HACC offers one Public Housing communities with 70 units for families and senior/disabled households, ranging in size from studios to 5 bedrooms.

To apply, visit the HACC office to submit a pre-application in person, located at 509 S 9th St, Central City, KY 42330, from 8:30 am until 10:30 am, on Thursdays.

Be sure to bring these documents with you when applying: Social Security Cards and birth certificates for all household members, proof of all income, if receiving Social Security/SSI you must bring in the award letter, photo IDs for all adult household members.

The HACC does have a preference for: Elderly, disabled, or employed applicants.

For more information, call the HACC office at (270) 754-2521 during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (270)754-2521.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 09/25/2015.

About Housing Authority of Central City

Phone: (270) 754-2521.