Canton Housing Authority is a public housing agency in Canton, New York that participates in the Public Housing program. As of January 21st, 2019, Canton Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.
The Public Housing Waiting List is open indefinitely.
Canton Housing Authority serves Canton.
Waiting List Statuses
| Public Housing
Open Canton Housing Authority Waiting Lists
Public Housing Waiting List
The Canton Housing Authority is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.
This housing authority offers four apartment communities:
1. Diane P. Burns is a senior/disabled apartment community, that offers 91 units ranging from studio's to two bedroom apartments.
2. Wilfred G. Lytle Building is a senior/disabled apartment community that offers one bedroom apartments.
3. Law Lane Senior Building is a senior/disabled apartment community that offers 20 units with one bedroom apartments.
4. Law Lane is a family apartment community that offers 54 units ranging from 2 to 3 bedroom apartments.
There are three ways to apply for public housing:
1. Request an application be mailed to you by calling 315-386-8381, during normal office hours.
3. Visit the housing authority office to pick up an application, located at 37 Riverside Dr., Canton, NY 13617, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm.
Once the application has been completed, it can mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above.
This housing authority does have a preference point system that may improve your spot on the waiting list: elderly.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (315)386-8381.
Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.
Last Updated on 05/22/2015.
About Canton Housing Authority
Public Housing Operated by Canton Housing Authority
37 Riverside Dr