Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority

657 Colvin Boulevard
Kenmore, Erie County, New York 14217

Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority is a Public Housing Agency that participates in the Public Housing program.

Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority offers Public Housing rental assistance in Kenmore.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting List Status
Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority Waiting Lists

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

The Kenmore Housing Authority is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for senior/disabled individuals.

Please Note: This housing authority does not have family public housing.

This housing authority offers two apartment communities dedicated to senior/disabled individuals.

There are two ways to apply for public housing:
1. Request an application be mailed to you by calling 716-874-6000, during normal office hours.
2. Visit the housing authority to pick up an application, located at 657 Colvin Blvd., Kenmore, NY, during normal office hours.

Once the application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above. No documents are needed at this time, just be sure that the application is completely filled out.

This housing authority gives preference to applicants that live and/or work in Kenmore.

For more information, the housing authority can be reached by calling 716-874-6000, during normal office hours.
Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (716)874-6000.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 05/22/2015.

About Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority

Phone: (716) 874-6000.

HCV Portability Status

Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.

Public Housing Apartments Operated by Kenmore Municipal Housing Authority

Theater Apartments

657 Colvin Blvd
Kenmore, New York