Union City Housing Authority

1409 E Main Street
Union City, Obion County, Tennessee 38261

Union City Housing Authority is a Public Housing Agency in Union City, Tennessee that participates in the Public Housing program. As of January 27th, 2020, Union City Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.

The Public Housing Waiting List is open indefinitely.

Union City Housing Authority serves Union City.

Waiting List Statuses
Waiting ListStatus
Public Housing Open Until Further Notice

Open Union City Housing Authority Waiting Lists

Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List

Please Note: Due to the decentralized nature of affordable housing information, the information about this waiting list may be out of date.

How To Apply to the Public Housing Waiting List

The Union City Housing Authority (UCHA) is currently accepting Public Housing waiting list applications for families and senior/disabled individuals.

The UCHA offers one Public Housing community with 280 units for families and senior/disabled individuals.

There are two ways to apply:
  1. Visit the UCHA to pick up an application, located at 1409 E Main St., Union City, TN 38261 during normal office hours.
  2. Request to have an application mailed to you by calling (731) 885-1971 during normal office hours.

Once the application has been completed, it can be mailed or hand delivered to the address listed above.  

No documents are needed at this time.

The UCHA does not have a preference. 

Qualified applicants will be placed on the waiting list by the date and time the application is received.

For more information, the UCHA can be reached by calling (731) 885-1971 during normal office hours.

Reasonable Accommodation

Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (731)885-1971.

Next Steps

Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.

Last Updated on 07/30/2015.

About Union City Housing Authority

Representatives of Union City Housing Authority may be available by phone at (731) 885-1971. Unless otherwise noted above, applications will not be provided or accepted by phone.

HCV Portability Status

Union City Housing Authority does not participate in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, so voucher holders cannot port to this housing authority. Learn more about porting Housing Choice Vouchers to a new area here.

Public Housing Apartments Operated by Union City Housing Authority

102 N Jernigan Dr

102 N Jernigan Dr
Union City, TN