Kalama Housing Authority is a public housing agency in Kalama, Washington that participates in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, and Public Housing programs. As of December 18th, 2018, Kalama Housing Authority has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.
The Public Housing Waiting List is open indefinitely.
Waiting List Statuses
| Public Housing
Open Kalama Housing Authority Waiting Lists
Public Housing Waiting List
The Kalama Housing Authority is currently accepting public housing waiting list applications for families.
Please Note: This housing authority does not offer senior public housing.
This housing authority offers one community with 16 units for families.
There are four ways to apply for public housing:
2. Request an application be mailed to you by calling 360-673-3444, Monday-Thursday between the hours of 10am and 1pm.
3. Visit the housing authority to pick up an application, located at 226 Cloverdale Rd., Kalama, WA 98625, Monday-Thursday between the hours 10am and 1pm.
4. Request an application be emailed to you by emailing the housing authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the application has been completed:
1. Mail or hand deliver to the address listed above.
2. Fax the application to 855-678-1825.
3. Email the application to the housing authority at email@example.com.
This housing authority does have a preference point system that may improve your spot on the waiting list: homeless, or a victim of domestic violence, enrolled in an educational program, or working 20 or more hours a week.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (360)673-3444.
Learn more about what happens after the application is submitted.
Last Updated on 05/22/2015.
About Kalama Housing Authority
About the Kalama Housing Authority Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
As of the most recent VMS report, Kalama Housing Authority manages 18 active Housing Choice Vouchers.
The following is a summary of the types of vouchers managed and the monthly costs of each:
||Standard ||Ported Out |
||15 ||3 |
|Monthly Cost Per Voucher
||$550 ||$257 |
||$8,244 ||$771 |
Public Housing Operated by Kalama Housing Authority
202 Cloverdale Rd
226 Cloverdale Road is a 16 unit low income housing apartment community in Kalama.
Some or all apartments in this community are rent subsidized, which means rent is income based.