Open Until Further Notice: Public Housing Waiting List
How To Apply to the Public Housing Waiting List
The La Crosse County Housing Authority (LCHA) Public Housing waiting list is currently open. Applications are being accepted during the third full week of each month (Sunday through Saturday), from October 21, 2018, until further notice.
According to LCHA, "Applications received outside of these days will not be retained."
There are three ways to apply during the opening period:
- Open and print the online application here. Select the green "LCHA Rental Application" button.
- Call (608) 781-5365 for a copy of the application by mail, fax, or e-mail.
- Pick up a application from the LCHA, located at 615 Plainview Rd La Crosse, WI 54603.
Once the application has been completed, it must be either:
- Postmarked and mailed to The La Crosse County Housing Authority, 615 Plainview Rd La Crosse, WI 54603
- Dropped off at the LCHA, address mentioned above.
Preferences have not yet been confirmed.
Selected applicants will be placed on the waiting list by date and time the application is received.
For more information, visit the LCHA website.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (608) 781-5365.
Last Updated on 08/30/2019.