Parkview Apartments, located at 35777 Chestnut Ave in Independence, has one and two bedroom apartments. Parkview Apartments participates in the Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly program.
|One Bedroom (1/1)
|Two Bedroom (2/1)
Parkview Apartments Details
- 18 one and two bedroom units.
- Pet Friendly
- Senior (62+)
- Supportive Housing for the Elderly
About Parkview Apartments
- 18 Apartments - four two bedroom, fourteen one bedrooms. All have features of a handicapped apartment.
- All apartments include refrigerator, stove garbage disposal and window coverings.
- All utilities included in rent except cable hookup and telephone.
- Service Coordinator
- 24 hour on call maintenance staff for emergencies.
- Sizable laundry room set up to make completing your laundry an easier task.
- Mail delivered inside the building to your private mail box.
- Spacious community room to visit with other tenants, visitors, family and friends.
- Parking available near the building for easy access.
- Pets allowed with prior approval and all requirements must be met.
- Security Entrance System
Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly
Since this property was built or renovated using funding from HUD's Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly program, residency is usually restricted to households earning 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI) or less with at least one member age 62 years or older. Tenants pay rent based on household income. This rent is usually the highest of the following three amounts: either 30% adjusted monthly income, or 10% unadjusted monthly income, or, if receiving welfare assistance, the housing costs portion of this assistance.
Parkview Apartments is managed by Allegiant Property Management, LLC.