Housing Guide for Victims of Natural Disasters

Several natural disasters occur each year across the country. From earthquakes, to wildfires, to hurricanes, these disasters can result in mandatory evacuations, significant property damage, and loss of life. The most important concern for you and your family should always be safety. There are many things you can and should do before, during, and after a disaster to ensure you and your family remain properly housed.

Start the guide at Part 1: Before and During a Disaster or choose a topic from the list below.

Housing for Victims of Natural Disasters Guide