The Iroquois is a five story building built in 1913 and rehabilitated by Community Housing Partnership in 1996. The building is home to 11 families and 63 individuals, with a total of 74 units. The Iroquois features a support services space and a large, open community room, and roof deck and garden where tenants grow various decorative plants and host events. Prior to becoming a supportive housing site, the Iroquois was one of the last residential hotels that served merchant marines.
2003 MetLife Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing, 2nd Place