My Section 8 landlord keeps upping the rent. What can I do?

If your landlord is upping the rent to an amount that is not affordable, it's time to look for another unit.

We are unable to provide individual housing search assistance.

Please read our guide on where you can use your voucher, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use our website to find a unit that will accept your voucher.

Also, the housing authority you applied through may have information on landlords who accept vouchers. Contact the housing authority office for more information. You can search our website for housing authority contact information here.