If a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher tenant gets a notice that their benefits have changed or been terminated, they can request an Informal Hearing with their housing authority to argue against the decision. There is a long process for Informal Hearings, and if the participant does not abide by the rules of the process, the Informal Hearing may not be granted.

Start the guide at Part 1: What is an Informal Hearing? or choose a topic from the list below.

How to Appeal a Section 8 HCV Termination or Change Guide