How do I apply for Mixed Earners Unemployment Compensation?


You apply for MEUC through your state’s employment office. Every state has their own unique processing system.

Usually, you can apply online from your state’s website or over the phone. Contact your state’s employment department for information regarding application and needed documentation.

More Coronavirus FAQs from Low Income Households

  • Do I have to do anything if I’m on a rental subsidy program and become unemployed or lose hours from coronavirus?
  • Are housing authorities still open during the coronavirus outbreak?
  • Can I be evicted if I can't pay rent because of coronavirus?
  • Are there coronavirus assistance programs for landlords?
  • Do I have to pay all of my back rent when the CDC moratorium ends?